Affordable Personalized Gifts -Erie PA.
Now available online across the USA.
You can buy unique, creative, personalized gifts, mementos & keepsakes online HERE.
( We are working on adding pre-made personalized gifts to our site. )In the meantime, Click Here to purchase from our online store.
Personalized Gifts By Category
Personalized gift giving is not just for holidays.
Personalized gifts from Erie, PA. will be perfect for those special events throughout the year that require us to find a special something to be used as a memento, a keepsake, or gift.
When the occasion dictates a special, personalized gift, memento or keepsake, Erie Creative Products offers a wide assortment of unique items that will make you proud.
All are gifts can be customized with your name or message, and is guaranteed to have heads turning.
Whether shopping for a doctor, entertainer, business person, family member or friend, you will find a gift here that they’ll be thrilled to receive .
From wine and bar accessories to wall art and photo frames, or jewelry & gift boxes, you’re sure to find something perfect for any occasion.
For the holiday gift-giving season or a special event celebration, for him or for her, a personalized gift from Erie PA. – from “Erie Creative Products” – will leave them saying WOW, – THANK YOU!!
Don’t just give any gift, make it a personalize gift.
Gift giving occasions may be:
- An expression of love or friendship
- An expression of gratitude for a gift received.
- An expression of piety, in the form of charity.
- An expression of solidarity, in the form of mutual aid.
- To share wealth.
- To offset misfortune.
- Offering travel souvenirs.
- Custom, on occasions (often celebrations) such as
- A birthday (the person who has his or her birthday gives cake, etc. and/or receives gifts).
- A potlatch, in societies where status is associated with gift-giving rather than acquisition.
- Christmas (throughout the history of Christmas gift giving, people have given one another gifts, often pretending they are left by Santa Claus, the Christ child or Saint Nicholas).
- Feast of Saint Nicholas (people give each other gifts, often supposedly receiving them from Saint Nicholas).
- Easter baskets with chocolate eggs, jelly beans, and chocolate rabbits are gifts given on Easter.
- Greek Orthodox Christians in Greece, will give gifts to family and friends on the Feast of Saint Basil.
- Muslims give gifts to family and friends, known as Eidi, on Eid al-Fitr (the end of Ramadan) and on Eid al-Adha.
- Jews give Hanukkah gifts to family and friends.
- Hindus give Diwali and Pongal gifts to family and friends.
- Buddhists give Vesak gifts to family and friends.
- Gifts are given to among African American families and friends on Kwanzaa.
- A wedding (the couple receives gifts and gives food and/or drinks at the wedding reception).
- A wedding anniversary (each spouse receives gifts).
- A funeral (visitors bring flowers, the relatives of the deceased give food and/or drinks after the ceremonial part).
- A birth (the baby receives gifts, or the mother receives a gift from the father known as a push present).
- Passing an examination (the student receives gifts).
- Father’s Day (the father receives gifts).
- Mother’s Day (the mother receives gifts).
- Siblings Day (the sibling receives gifts)
- Exchange of gifts between a guest and a host, often a traditional practice.
- Retirement Gifts
- Congratulations Gifts
- Engagement Gifts
- Housewarming party
Gifts by Occasion
Personalized Gifts For Any Occasion
- Personalized Gifts
- Gifts For Mom
- Gifts For Dad
- Bridesmaid Gifts
- Christmas Gifts
- Unique Gifts
- Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him
- Anniversary Gifts For Him
- Graduation Gifts
- Housewarming Gifts
- Spiritual Gifts
- Gifts For Her
- Personalized Baby Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Baptism Gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Bridal Shower Gifts
- College Student Gifts